Electric Fence Technician Job at Nairobi Electric Fence
Nairobi Electric Fences is a security firm dealing in different types of electric fence installations and Closed Circuit TV(CCTV) installations. We are currently looking for technicians who fit into the Vision of our company.
Job Purpose: To carry out site survey, design, install, service and maintenance of electric fence
Responsibilities for the Electric Fence Technician Job
- Should be able to conduct site surveys for CCTV and Electric fence proposals
- Install, Maintain and Service of Electric fences and CCTV installations
- Training of customers on the operations of the electric fences and CCTVs.
- Carrying out new installations electric fence and other security related products.
- Offering technical support to both internal and external customers related to safety and security products.
- Respond to customer enquiries as per the service level agreements
- Ability to come up with a comprehensive bill of materials following a survey.
- Able to generate income through upselling
- Identify and troubleshoot faults and come up with quick solutions
Electric Fence Technician Job Qualifications
- Process at least a Certificate electrical and electronics or any other related course from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years hands on experience on a similar role
- Good presentation and Technical skills
- Well spoken & Disciplined
- Smartly dressed up in company uniform during working hours and site visits.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiator.
- Be able to take initiatives and work with minimum supervision.
Successful candidates will be paid a Retainer of Kshs 15,000 and performance based allowances as per set targets.
How to Apply
Email a copy of a cover letter, CV, academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant documents clearly indicating on the subject line Technician Electric Fence to (email) by 27th November, 2020. to QUOTE@NAIROBIELECTRICFENCES.CO.KE